Most orders placed before 1pm MST Monday to Friday will be shipped same day, all other orders are shipped next business day from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Orders placed on Weekends or Holidays may be delayed by one (1) business day if order volume is high, but we will forgo our banana breaks to make sure your order gets shipped ASAP.
All orders are packaged in a bubble mailer to protect your juice. All shipments are sent using Canada Post. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is sent. If your order value is over $200 you will be required to pick it up at your nearest post office due to an increase of package theft nation wide. If this is your first order with us, or you are purchasing any Herb/Wax vape, you will be required to show proof of age to Canada Post to receive your package. You Must Be At Least 18 Years Old to purchase from us in AB, SK, MB, QC, & Northern Territories. Or You Must Be At Least 19 Years Old to purchase from us in ON, B.C, and Atlantic Canada. If an order is returned to us due to a customer being underage, they may not receive a refund.
Expedited (up to 7 Business Days):
Xpresspost (Next day up to 2 Business Days):
- $10.00 flat rate.
- $5.00 flat rate Xpresspost.
Interested in a local pick-up option?
Place your order online and pick it up at our retail location.
Click Here for more information.
- *If the combined weight of your order is less than 20g, you will be charged a small shipping and handling charge for tiny orders.
- **It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all shipping information is correct and accurate at the time the order is originally placed. Steeped Monkey Brains is not liable for any cost associated with your package being returned due to an incomplete or inaccurate address, OR a customer being underage in their province/country. In the event that this occurs, it is the customer's responsibility to pay an additional $10 shipping charge to have their order re-shipped.
CanadaPost will automatically generate shipping rates based on shipping speed, package weight and destination. Shipping cost can range from $5 (CAD) and up.
CanadaPost will automatically generate shipping rates based on shipping speed, package weight and destination. Shipping cost can range from $20 (CAD) and up.
*All times are estimates provided by Canada Post and do not include processing time.
Orders Shipped Outside of Canada
Steeped Monkey Brains does not collect taxes on orders shipped outside of Canada. Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees. These fees are usually applied by the Customs Agent of the destination country and are collected by the carrier or a brokerage company. Be aware that you are responsible for paying any applicable import taxes, duties, and customs fees that may arise. There is no way for us to estimate the cost of these fees for you, so please contact a local customs broker for more information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be totally satisfied with your Steeped Monkey Brains purchase. If there is an issue with your purchase, we will make it right.
Standard Return/Exchange Policies
- All Ejuice Sales Are Final. You can not return or exchange Ejuice after it has shipped.
- Exchanges on Hardware products (including batteries, coils, and accessories) are only accepted if you received the wrong item or an item arrived damaged.
- Hardware (not including batteries, coils, and accessories) returns on unopened items may be accepted within 7 days of receiving your order, if approved. Exchanges will only be made if the product you ordered is defective or if the wrong item was shipped within 30 days of receiving your order.
- In-store warranty is void if you perform a firmware update/upgrade on your own Hardware. We will not accept returns of exchanges on products if you have performed a firmware update/upgrade. You will need to contact the Manufacturer for further warranty assistance.
- Exchange requests must be made within 14 DAYS of the delivery of your merchandise.
- No returns or exchanges will be made if we believe products show damage such as, but not limited to: dents, scratches, scuffs, normal wear and tear, or any issues that occur after a firmware upgrade.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for all shipping charges related to a return or exchange.
- If we made a mistake on your order we will do our best to fix it.
We do not accept returns/exchanges past 14 days, nor do we accept returns/exchanges of sale merchandise. We reserve the right to accept or refuse them.
Items received at our office without an authorized return approval may require additional processing time. If products returned for a return/exchange are not in the exact condition as you described, your return/exchange will not be processed nor will your used products be returned to you.
Late Deliveries/Missing Packages
If your package is lost or delayed and we are required to open a formal investigation with Canada Post (service ticket) you MAY NOT receive a refund or a replacement package prior to the investigation (minimum 10 days) being completed by Canada Post.
In the event that a service ticket is opened, you may be required to speak to Canada Post either via email or telephone. If you are contacted and do not reply to Canada Post during your investigation, you will receive NO refund or exchange.