Sony VTC6 18650 3000mAh
Genuine Sony US18650VTC6 3000mAh batteries, also known as the VTC 6.
- Chemistry: NMC
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 15A--rated by Sony as 30A max continuous (with temperature cutoff circuitry at 80 degrees)
- Max Continuous Discharging Current without temperature cut: 20A
- Typical Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
- Weight: 46.8g
- Recommended Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Not Protected
- Origin: Japan/Malaysia
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
Price is for an individual battery.