Sony VTC4 18650 2100mAh
Genuine Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh batteries. High Drain. These are some of the most sought after batteries for those who want some batteries that will handle really high current without breaking a sweat.
- Chemistry: NMC
- Max continuous discharge current: 30A
- Style: Flat top
- Height: 65mm +/- 0.2mm
- Diameter: 18.35mm +0.15/-0.2 mm
- Weight: 45.0g +/-1.5g
- Nominal capacity: 2100mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V
- Not protected
- Origin: Japan/Malaysia
- Alternate Names: VCT4, VCT 4, VTC4, US18650VTC4, US18650VCT4, UST180TTVTC4
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
Price is for an individual battery.