Genuine Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh batteries. High Drain. These are some of the most sought after batteries for those who want some batteries that will handle really high current without breaking a sweat.
- Chemistry: NMC
- Max continuous discharge current: 30A
- Style: Flat top
- Height: 65mm +/- 0.2mm
- Diameter: 18.35mm +0.15/-0.2 mm
- Weight: 45.0g +/-1.5g
- Nominal capacity: 2100mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V
- Not protected
- Origin: Japan/Malaysia
- Alternate Names: VCT4, VCT 4, VTC4, US18650VTC4, US18650VCT4, UST180TTVTC4
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
Price is for an individual battery.
Expedited (up to 7 Business Days):
Xpresspost (Next day up to 2 Business Days):
- $10.00 flat rate.
- $5.00 flat rate Xpresspost.
Interested in a local pick-up option?
Place your order online and pick it up at our retail location.
Click Here for more information.