Genuine Samsung 25R 2500mAh batteries (High Drain) are a pretty new cutting edge battery cell from Korea that can handle some really high current. This is the 25R5, the new green 25R. They are an updated version of the old "smurf blue" ones.
- Chemistry: INR
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Max Pulse current (less than one second pulse): 100A
- Typical Capacity: 2500mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 64.85 ± 0.15 mm (L) x 18.33 ± 0.07mm (D)
- Weight: 43-45g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Origin: South Korea
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
Price is for an individual battery.
Expedited (up to 7 Business Days):
Xpresspost (Next day up to 2 Business Days):
- $10.00 flat rate.
- $5.00 flat rate Xpresspost.
Interested in a local pick-up option?
Place your order online and pick it up at our retail location.
Click Here for more information.