Mig Vapor Sub-Herb Tank
Ever thought of occasionally switching from your regular e-juice sub-ohm tank to a sub-herb tank that doesn't just burn your herb but actually heats it up to a perfect vaporizing point so that you enjoy the full flavor of your blend? Look no further because Mig Vapor just introduced a brilliant Sub-Herb Tank that can function with your current sub-ohm vaping gear.
The Sub-herb tank features a gold plated 510 connector, and a ceramic plate with no exposed heating element that holds a good amount of dry herb, and heats up your blend almost instantly. It also offers excellent airflow.
Please be careful to stay within the recommended wattage range of 19-27W to prevent combustion in your tank.
The design of the tank is very durable and built with only stainless steel and silicone with the exception of the tube which is made of pyrex glass.
- Dimensions: 22 x 58mm
- Weight: 78.3g
- For use with sub ohm compatible batteries
- Ceramic Plate for Herb and Concentrates
- No Exposed Coils
- Operating wattage: 19-27w
- New improved ceramic heating technology
- 3 Second heat up time
- No Plastics
- 65 degrees hotter than the Standard Sub herb
- Stainless steel construction
- Replaceable mesh
- Low Resistance 0.5 ohm coil inside the heating plate
- Stealthy discreet design with the black version of the tank
In the Box:
- 1x Sub Herb vape mod tank
- 2x Silicone mouth pieces
- 1x Rubber tank protector
- 1x User Manual
- 2x Extra meshes
- 1 Manual
- Wicks for concentrates
*Not made for Ejuice.