⚠️ Inventory Update
Due to the COVID-19 virus, supply chains for vape products around the world have been disrupted. As a result, our inventory numbers are lower than normal. We recommend you order extra quantities to help guarantee you won't be stuck without coils or your favourite juice.
LG HG4 18650 3000mAh High Drain.
- Brand: LG Chem
- Model: INR18650HG2
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.35mm x 64.94mm
- Weight: 44.9g
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.
Price is for an individual battery.
- Smok X-priv
Working great so far.
I purchased these to use with my Smok X-priv kit and haven't had any issues. I find they last quite long and don't need to be recharged as often as some other batteries I've used in the past.
have not had an issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.