This well-balanced taste of smooth, creamy, rich peanut butter and banana cream is drizzled with velvety caramel, creating a multi-layered and savoury symmetry.
- Five Pawns use only the finest ingredients sourced domestically and locally.
- All liquid is made in the state of California.
- PG/VG: 50/50
Signature Vapor Liquid from California.
Everything is made by hand and in very small batches. As you’ll see on their bottle and packaging labels, all numbers match and batches generally consist of 275 bottles per lot. They've invested a lot of time and money in their facility and flavours; perfectionists who refuse to allow any liquid to leave their facility before it’s absolutely perfect. They use only the very best ingredients sourced both domestically and locally, and all liquid are made in-house in the state of California.
Interested in how these products are made? Watch this video to learn why Five Pawns are industry leaders.
Made in America.
Which nicotine strength should I choose?0mg: For non-smokers wanting to vape, or ex-smokers who still enjoy the habbit.
3mg: Commonly used by "drippers" using a RDA/RDTA, or by users of "sub-Ohm" tanks.
6mg: A good starting option for those who are currently moderate/light smokers.
12mg-18mg: Heavy smoker in excess of a pack a day or more.
What does HighVG and MaxVG mean?
All ejuices are made of 3 ingredients:
Vegetable Glycerine (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG), and Natural/Artificial Flavours.
- VG is a thick, heavy, and sweet-tasting liquid. It gives your ejuice a very pleasant sweet flavour, and creates large amounts of vapor. It also creates an incredibly smooth throat hit.
- PG by comparison, is very thin, but even sweeter than VG. PG is known to produce a great throat hit. PG is a flavour carrier whose main job is to suspend flavours helping produce tastier ejuices.
An ejuice labelled as High VG will typically contain at least 70% VG content and those labelled MaxVG contain the maximum amount of VG possible.
Since ejuices labelled HighVG/MaxVG are much thicker than typical ejuice we highly recommend you vape them with a sub-ohm rated tank or an RDA/RBA for maximum enjoyment.
Expedited (up to 7 Business Days):
Xpresspost (Next day up to 2 Business Days):
- $10.00 flat rate.
- $5.00 flat rate Xpresspost.
Interested in a local pick-up option?
Place your order online and pick it up at our retail location.
Click Here for more information.